Thursday 30th January 2020 at Diocesan Offices, Clayton House, Walker Office Park, Blackburn BB1 2QE.
The course will begin at 9.30am and end at 3.30pm
This course will provide participants with an opportunity to:
- Understand why multi-faith and multi-cultural education is important in a Church School
- Review what they currently do to educate children about faiths other than Christianity and other cultures
- Explore examples of good practice/resources
- Identify how they can enhance their current ‘offer’
- Plan how they will take the work forward in their school