On this page you will find all the latest vacancies across the Diocese both in our schools, parishes, and our office. You can keep up to date with all the latest vacancies by following us on Twitter.
Head Teacher Vacancies
If you are interested in any of our Head Teacher Vacancies then please click here to visit our main website. We currently have quite a few positions on there so it’s worth a look.
Alternatively, you can find vacancies on The Church Times website.
Youth & Children’s Work Vacancies
All vacancies for any children or youth roles across the Diocese will be displayed here, along with vacancies within our office.
Social Media and Digital Resources Intern
Salary: £16,380 | Hours: 35 per week | 12 Month Contract
Blackburn Board of Education are seeking a creative and self-motivated post-graduate intern who will create digital content to share the Good News of Jesus, build disciples and be witnesses.
Strategic and creative work within the digital environment at the Board of Education:
- To create and distribute our monthly mailings (Children@ and Connect)
- Collecting and logging analytic information from our website, mailings and social media.
- Scheduling Tweets and Facebook posts and strategically planning content.
- Responsible for the release of the social media based resources (June Month of Prayer and Stable to the Tomb)
- Creating new social media and digital content including Bible based podcasts, some with the aim of being able to provide an income to the business.
- To work alongside the current Digital Media and Resource person to strategically plan resource and communication development.
Closing Date: Sunday 16th June 2019 (Midnight)
Shortlisting date: Tuesday 17th June 2019
Interview date: Friday 28th June 2019
Start date: Monday 2nd September 2019
For more information and to apply click the buttons below:
If you are specifically looking for youth or children’s vacancies then why not sign up for their e-mailings, sent once a month, these mailings will keep you up to date with all the latest in the Diocese so you can be sure not to miss out.